Unlike any other coconut "butters", ours is stone-ground at low temperatures from raw, organic Coconut Flakes. You will never find any extra sweeteners or fillers in our Coconut Butter. It is a healthy whole food as well as a raw "comfort food" that really satisfies the craving for rich sweet flavors. Let it melt in your mouth to experience the heavenly flavor and creamy smooth texture. This low-glycemic decadence is also a highly nutritious whole food and a great source of essential amino acids, dietary fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals.
Note: Refrigeration not necessary. Not for use as a skin moisturizer.
About Stone-Ground Coconut Butter:
Especially great for adding to dessert recipes.
Also perfect for ethnic and savory dishes.
Lower in calories and fat than coconut oil.
Offers the benefits of coconut oil with added fiber and protein.
Coconut Butter hardens below 70 ºF. To melt, scoop from gallon container and place creme in a jar. Place jar in a bowl of hot water for several minutes or heat in a dehydrator.Suggested Uses:
- Melt for a delicious spread or dip for fresh fruits.
- Add to soups or sauces for a raw "cream" base.
- Use a dollop in Chai Tea to create a truly satisfying vegan cream alternative.
- Add to smoothies to impart a rich creamy flavor.
- Use in raw desserts.
- Eat a spoonful when you really need "comfort food."