FAQ's about Jarrah Bee Pollen
- Australian Jarrah Variety, Ethically Wild Crafted by Small Family Farms Special Note:
- The Jarrah Tree blooms only once every 2 years or so and this is our lucky year... supplies are limited so order your supply while stocks last! This Bee Pollen is arguably the finest pollen in the world - a claim we don't make lightly.
- Specially dried, completely removing all moisture - this helps retain all the nutrients in their highest state.
- Has a crunchy texture that other bee pollen's lack.
- Energy: It contains an incredible array of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, co-enzymes and hormones. It is 55% carbohydrates and 35% protein. Experience what one of the most nutritionally complete natural substances found on Earth can do for you. Bee pollen has been shown to support a healthy immune system, increase energy and vitality, relieve allergy symptoms, support healthy digestion and improve sexual function.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze. Transfer to an air-tight jar or container - preserves its dryness, freshness and crispness.
Claims - FDA Statement:
Information within this site is for educational purposes only. Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration. Products and information on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Vivapura LLC representatives are not medical doctors and cannot give medical advice.