Cacao Butter, Ceremonial Grade, Organic, 16 oz
Cacao butter is the pure oil of the cacao bean and may be included in your favorite smoothie, dessert, ice cream or chocolate creation for a delicate chocolate taste. We offer cacao butter in a wafer form to make it easier to measure, melt and add to recipes.
Please note: Cacao products are non-refundable if they melt in shipment. If they arrive melted, please place them in the refrigerator so they solidify and enjoy!
Luxurious, creamy & rich, our Cacao Butter is extracted from our sun-dried, ceremonial-grade Peruvian 'Pangoa' Cacao Beans. Our Cacao Butter is truly raw, produced with the utmost commitment to purity, imbued with a delicate yet intense chocolate aroma and flavor. To produce the butter, cacao nibs are high-pressure, low-temperature pressed to separate the Cacao Butter (oil) from the fiber (which is transformed into raw cacao powder). Our manual extraction process guarantees the highest quality and purest Cacao Butter you can find, free from heat or solvents. The result is an organic, creamy butter with a luscious, elegant chocolate flavor, ranging in color from light golden to minor bits of chocolate brown.
Wafers help make measuring the amount you need for your recipes a breeze. Create delicious edible treats and your own lush body butters and creams!
Here are few recipes to inspire you!
- Ceremonial Grade -Ceremonial-Grade Cacao processing imparts flavor that cannot be produced by industrial equipment.
- Raw Unpasteurized -Food products ensure all of the enzymes are still available in their highest concentrations.
- USDA OrganicWe are driven to offer the best USDA certified organic products and offer certificate of analysis.
- KetoAdding superfoods to your diet helps maintain high ketones health benefits, mental focus and energy.
- HeirloomTraditional variety of plant which is not associated with large-scale commercial agriculture.