Cacao Butter, Ceremonial Grade, Organic, 16 oz
Luxurious creamy butter from our prized Peruvian 'Pangoa' cacao beans. Experience the delicate and rich chocolate aroma and flavor.
- IngredientCacao Butter, Raw, Organic
- Packed Date2021-04-07
- Lot# / Exp ByMCO 031120 - 11/2022
Our Cacao Butter is made from ceremonial grade Peruvian 'Pangoa' variety of Cacao Beans processed with the utmost commitment to purity and is low temperature pressed. To produce the butter, cacao nibs are high-pressure pressed to separate the Cacao Butter (oil) from the fiber (which is transformed into raw cacao powder). The result is an organic, creamy butter with a delicate and rich chocolate flavor. Because of the manual extraction process (rather than heat or solvents), our cacao butter has variations in color from light golden to minor bits of chocolate brown.
- Ceremonial Grade -Ceremonial-Grade Cacao processing imparts flavor that cannot be produced by industrial equipment.
- Raw Unpasteurized -Food products ensure all of the enzymes are still available in their highest concentrations.
- USDA OrganicWe are driven to offer the best USDA certified organic products and offer certificate of analysis.
- KetoAdding superfoods to your diet helps maintain high ketones health benefits, mental focus and energy.
- HeirloomTraditional variety of plant which is not associated with large-scale commercial agriculture.