Cacao Paste, Ceremonial Grade, Organic, 16 oz
Organic, Peruvian Cacao Paste ( Criollo 'Pangoa') processes more smoothly and easier than other chocolate, making it perfect for recipes. This product isn't tempered, there will be natural variations in texture.
- IngredientCacao Paste, Raw, Organic, Ceremonial Grade
- Packed Date2021-04-07
- Lot# / Exp ByLCO 010920 - 09/2022
Our ceremonial grade Cacao Paste is stone-ground from Peruvian 'Pangoa' cacao beans, imparting a smooth, creamy texture and rich buttery taste. Our Cacao is truly raw and grown on native soils where no chemicals, fertilizers,or herbicides have ever been used. The cacao has been dried at under 118 degrees and stone-ground (under 118 degrees) to ensure the preservation of all the vital nutrients. Enjoy the best organic, raw chocolate on Earth! This whole food Cacao Paste is ideal for making raw chocolates as the oil and fiber have not been separated. Your raw chocolates will be truly raw and whole-food based.
- Ceremonial Grade -Ceremonial-Grade Cacao processing imparts flavor that cannot be produced by industrial equipment.
- Raw Unpasteurized -Food products ensure all of the enzymes are still available in their highest concentrations.
- USDA OrganicWe are driven to offer the best USDA certified organic products and offer certificate of analysis.
- KetoAdding superfoods to your diet helps maintain high ketones health benefits, mental focus and energy.
- HeirloomTraditional variety of plant which is not associated with large-scale commercial agriculture.