Cacao Paste, Ceremonial Grade, Organic, 16 oz
Organic ceremonial grade Cacao Paste is stone-ground from Peruvian 'Criollo' cacao beans. Experience dark chocolate in its pure raw form.
Please Note: Cacao products are non-refundable if they melt in shipment. If they arrive melted, please place them in the refrigerator so they solidify and enjoy!
- IngredientCacao Paste, Raw, Organic, Ceremonial Grade
- Packed Date2023-05-16
- Lot# / Exp ByLCO 040223 - 2/2025
Pure Chocolate Bliss! Our Peruvian Cacao Paste melts easily, making it the ideal ingredient for your smooth, creamy chocolate creations! Rich and buttery, our stone-ground Cacao Paste will awaken your taste buds with delight! Enjoy the best organic, raw chocolate on Earth!
Our ceremonial-grade Cacao Paste is made by stone-grinding our Peruvian 'Pangoa' Cacao Beans, imparting a smooth, creamy texture and rich, buttery taste. Our Cacao is truly raw and organic, grown on native soils where no chemicals, fertilizers,or herbicides have ever been used. To ensure the preservation of all the vital nutrients, The cacao has been dried under 118 degrees and stone-ground (under 118 degrees). Enjoy the best organic, raw chocolate on Earth! This whole food Cacao Paste is ideal for making raw chocolates as the oil and fiber have not been separated. Your raw chocolates will be truly raw and whole-food based.
- Ceremonial Grade -Ceremonial-Grade Cacao processing imparts flavor that cannot be produced by industrial equipment.
- Raw Unpasteurized -Food products ensure all of the enzymes are still available in their highest concentrations.
- USDA OrganicWe are driven to offer the best USDA certified organic products and offer certificate of analysis.
- KetoAdding superfoods to your diet helps maintain high ketones health benefits, mental focus and energy.
- HeirloomTraditional variety of plant which is not associated with large-scale commercial agriculture.