Coconut Butter, Raw, Organic, Stone Ground, 1 Gal
About Stone-Ground Coconut Butter:
- Especially great for adding to dessert recipes.
- Also perfect for ethnic and savory dishes.
- Lower in calories and fat than coconut oil.
- Offers the benefits of coconut oil with added fiber and protein.
- Coconut Butter hardens below 70 ºF. To melt, scoop from gallon container and place creme in a jar. Place jar in a bowl of hot water for several minutes or heat in a dehydrator.
- Melt for a delicious spread or dip for fresh fruits.
- Add to soups or sauces for a raw "cream" base.
- Use a dollop in Chai Tea to create a truly satisfying vegan cream alternative.
- Add to smoothies to impart a rich creamy flavor.
- Use in raw desserts.
- Eat a spoonful when you really need "comfort food."