This is healthy valentines treat you've been waiting for! Make for a loved one near you.
- 3 cups unsweetened coconut chips
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or more to your sweetness level
- 1/4 cup coconut creme, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. beet crystals OR 1/4 cup beet, grated
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. mineral salt
- In a food processor, combine all filling ingredients and process into a dough/paste.
- Press into molds of choice or place into a lined baking tray (8 x 8 inch for thicker bars, loaf pan for ultra thick bars and 10 x 10-inch pan for thinner bars). Press into place and refrigerate until firm.
Once firm, cut into squares or bars and begin dipping.
DIPPING: Shred or chopped cacao butter and paste and transfer to a DRY glass bowl. It is very important that no water gets in your chocolate, even a drop can seize the chocolate and ruin it.
Melt cacao butter by placing in a dehydrator or in a double boiler on the stove on low heat.
Once cacao butter is melted, transfer all ingredients to a DRY high-speed blender. Blend until smooth and slightly warm (this will help temper the chocolate) about 1 minute.
Dip each bar into the melted chocolate until coated. Once all bars are coated, refrigerate until firm. Enjoy!
SHARE YOUR RE-CREATION AND TAG #vivapurasuperfoods AND FOLLOW ALONG ON INSTAGRAM.