No bake, quick and easy chocolate covered coconut bars dusted with pink beet crystals. The perfect Valentines Day Love Bars! This recipe includes homemade dark chocolate for dipping. This is healthy valentines treat you've been waiting for! Make for a loved one near you.
- 3 cups unsweetened coconut chips
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or more to your sweetness level
- 1/4 cup coconut creme, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. beet crystals OR 1/4 cup beet, grated
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. mineral salt
- In a food processor, combine all filling ingredients and process into a dough/paste.
- Press into molds of choice or place into a lined baking tray (8 x 8 inch for thicker bars, loaf pan for ultra thick bars and 10 x 10-inch pan for thinner bars). Press into place and refrigerate until firm.
Once firm, cut into squares or bars and begin dipping.
DIPPING: Shred or chopped cacao butter and paste and transfer to a DRY glass bowl. It is very important that no water gets in your chocolate, even a drop can seize the chocolate and ruin it.
Melt cacao butter by placing in a dehydrator or in a double boiler on the stove on low heat.
Once cacao butter is melted, transfer all ingredients to a DRY high-speed blender. Blend until smooth and slightly warm (this will help temper the chocolate) about 1 minute.
Dip each bar into the melted chocolate until coated. Once all bars are coated, refrigerate until firm. Enjoy!
SHARE YOUR RE-CREATION AND TAG #vivapurasuperfoods AND FOLLOW ALONG ON INSTAGRAM.