Here are some additional facts about Golden Berries aka Incan Berries:
- They are native to the Andes Mountains in South America.
- They are a small, round fruit that is about the size of a cherry.
- They have a sweet and tart flavor that is similar to a cranberry.
- They are a good source of vitamins C, A, and K, as well as fiber and antioxidants.
- They have been shown to boost the immune system, improve vision, and protect against cancer.
- They are a low-calorie snack that is perfect for people who are watching their weight.
I hope you enjoyed this poem about Golden Berries aka Incan Berries!